Ikoo traffic figures confirmed by ABC
Dubai, April 25, 2012
Ikoo, an integrated digital marketing solution provider in the Middle East and North Africa, has announced the results of its ABC audit as part its commitment to transparency.
ABC, the Audit Bureau of Circulations, is a widely trusted industry body for media measurement.
The audit confirms ikoo’s advertised reach and traffic numbers. As per the audit results, ikoo’s web traffic stood at 23,380,743 unique visitors for November 2011, while page impressions, or the total number of pages with ads on them, were at 362,913,121 the same month, said a statement.
Likewise, according to Effective Measure - an independent tool that measures the size of the viewers for certain websites – ikoo has the highest amount of viewers among other networks in the Mena region, it said.
Ikoo combines more than 120 websites of leading publishers in the fields of sports, women, news, business, automotive, and more. The ikoo network attracts almost 40 million monthly unique visitors and serves more than 1.4 billion monthly impressions, it said.
“Ikoo attracts 25 percent of the total browsers in Middle East and North Africa. Moreover, by attracting 52 percent of the female browsers, ikoo boasts the highest number of users visiting its lifestyle related sites. Similarly, 1 out of 3 visitors interested in travel, and 1 out of 4 users interested in business and finance, visit at least one of ikoo’s sites, making it the most visited network in the region,” the statement said.
“ikoo is committed not just to offering the best portfolio of audience reach, brand engagement, user response and performance tools to advertisers and publishers via its network, but also to complete transparency. The verification of our traffic numbers by a trusted third party allows our customers, advertisers and business partners to have complete trust in our products and services,” said Isam Bayazidi, CEO, ikoo.
The ABC audit is conducted at random twice yearly in order to offer a representative snapshot of monthly operations and reach. Traffic numbers are confirmed and updated accordingly for specific months, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps