PDI Ninth House names GCC chief
Abu Dhabi, May 8, 2012
PDI Ninth House, a global leadership solutions firm, has appointed Dr Deepak Gupta as managing director for the GCC countries.
Dr Gupta will be responsible for driving efforts to establish partnerships with government owned companies, multinational organizations, family-owned businesses, and government departments and agencies in UAE and other countries within the GCC.
He has decades of leadership development experience across the Middle East and India and is based in Abu Dhabi.
He will also lead his team in helping companies craft leadership strategies and then create and implement talent development programs.
"PDI Ninth House has a proven ability to develop business leaders from the Middle East by leveraging both its global resources and specific cultural knowledge of this region," Dr Gupta said.
"My new role is part of an even stronger commitment to enhance the capabilities of leaders from the region who will make a positive impact on the area's growing economy,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal