Key leadership summit opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 24, 2012
More than 275 entrepreneurs from all over the world are taking part in the Global Leadership Conference (GLC), opening in Bahrain today (May 24).
The three-day event, organised by the Bahraini Chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organisation (EO), is being held at the Bahrain International Circuit.
"These entrepreneurs will arrive in Bahrain to continue their ongoing learning and strategic vision, which are two of the main hallmarks of a successful entrepreneur," said GLC Bahrain committee chairman Basim Al Saie.
"That is why the EO - a global network of more than 8,000 entrepreneurs in 40 countries constituting 121 chapters - organises annual conferences through which structured information is shared and dispersed to its chapter officers through strategic leadership sessions."
EO Bahrain president Abdulrahman Almoayed said they had been working to bring the event to Bahrain for the last two years.
"With the GLC's final arrival on our shores, we are thrilled to showcase Bahrain as a haven for entrepreneurship, and hope to also use the occasion as a further catalyst to boost entrepreneurship in Bahrain and persist in engaging with the local business community at every level to extend the age old Bahraini entrepreneurial spirit," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage