Adnec leases 4 floors of Capital Gate
Abu Dhabi, June 10, 2012
Owners of the new iconic Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec), has announced that it has leased four floors, or equivalent to 27.4 per cent, of its premier office levels to Etihad Rail for an initial period of five years.
Khaled Alsafi Al Hashimi, chief operating officer, Adnec, said: “We are pleased to welcome Etihad Rail in joining our ever expanding tenancy listing of leading companies to operate from our world-class business facility. Capital Gate is one of the most desired shell and core office addresses in the city.”
“We believe it will become an important focal point for local and international companies seeking to establish a prestigious commercial base in the UAE capital. This is an innovative and dynamic transportation solution accommodated in an equally innovative and dynamic building of global standards,” he said.
Connected to Adnec, which has hosted more than 231 events in 2011, Capital Gate tenants are given access to a number of commercial and entertainment venues via an air-conditioned walkway.
Two multi-storey car parks at the company provides abundant additional spaces, giving ease of access to the complex.
The office tenants also benefit from the significant and diverse meeting facilities within the Adnec complex with its 19 capital suites, two large conference rooms, the newly rebranded International Convention Centre and Hyatt Capital Gate meeting rooms to cater to every possible requirement.
Bill Lunt, director, Capital Gate, said: “The record-breaking Capital Gate benefits from one of the most convenient business locations in Abu Dhabi, with excellent existing and planned infrastructure projects under development to add to its appeal.”
“Located on one of Abu Dhabi city’s main arterial roads, Khaleej Al Arabi Street, offers patrons and visitors alike easy access to other important areas of the city like Yas Island; Al Bateen Executive Airport; twofour54; Abu Dhabi Golf Club; and many hotels, all located within 10 to 20 minutes drive from the tower. It is also strategically located in the city to take advantage of quick access onto main highways to Dubai and Al Ain, whilst close to major embassies.”
The 160m high Capital Gate consists of 35 floors with 15,000 sq m of commercial office space from the second to the sixteenth floor. The remaining floors host the five-star Hyatt Capital Gate, one of the first Hyatt hotels in Abu Dhabi.
Adnec’s mixed use structure was built using the most advanced construction technologies and has already garnered world-wide attention. It was awarded the Guinness world record for the ‘World’s Most Leaning Manmade Tower’ for its 18-degree lean, in June 2010. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film