Batelco honours motor show winners
Manama, June 11, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom operator in Bahrain, has presented cash prizes of BD1,000 ($2,652) each to two the winners of Batelco Motor Show Social Media Contest following a campaign carried out via Batelco’s Facebook page.
The social media campaign followed on from Batelco’s first Motor Show which took place at Batelco headquarters in the first week of May. Photos of all the cars and motorbikes that participated at the event were posted on Batelco’s Facebook page and Facebook users were invited to ‘like’ their favourite car and bike.
Mohammed Al Oud and Haider Koohzad received nearly 4000 ‘likes’ between them as the owners of the most popular car and motor bike respectively.
Batelco’s first Motor Show, which was organised by the company’s Youth Marketing Team, was hailed a great success by the huge number of car and motorbike enthusiasts who attended.
The event’s main features were a motorbike parade from the Bahrain International Circuit to Batelco’s headquarters followed by a car and bike show which attracted a wide range of new and classic cars as well as motorbikes all competing for cash prizes and trophies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show