Zain Bahrain launches corporate directory
Manama, June 12, 2012
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider in the kingdom, has released its Zain Directory, a compendium of corporate information.
The directory is a result of the swift expansion of the Zain BLife corporate services and Zain@work broadband users group, a statement said.
The free directory is available at all 11 Zain Experience Shops across Bahrain and is also being distributed to government organizations and businesses in Bahrain. It is also available online on zain-directory.com
The third edition of Zain Directory has been released earlier this year with Arabic and English sections with description of Zain products and services from the tech leader operator and useful information on commercial, financial and industrial matters pertaining to Bahrain.
The directory was published by Tele Ad, in co-operation with Zain Bahrain and over 60,000 copies distributed in Bahrain.
“The Zain Directory is packed with useful information for corporate clients as well as numbers on the Zain network,” said Ameer Salman, general manager of Tele Ad, who headed the project.
“This edition will certainly be an invaluable guide to businesses who want to expand their network and access new customers. The directory also provides data on companies and institutions in the Kingdom.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman