Reel Cinemas extends app to back Android
Dubai, July 4, 2012
Reel Cinemas, the premier cinemas managed by Emaar Retail at The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall, has expanded the scope of its application to support Android smartphones.
Android users can now watch trailers, browse current and upcoming show timings, and book movie tickets at both malls seamlessly, reiterating the application’s goal to serve as a one-stop shop for all movie-goers.
In addition, cinema-lovers can also rate movies, share them via Facebook and Twitter, and get directions to the cinemas at both The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall.
Android users can also view the latest promotions at Reel Cinemas through the application.
The expansion of the Reel Cinemas application follows the successful launch of the Reel Cinemas, Downtown Dubai, and The Dubai Mall apps for iPhone users.
Android users can download the free Reel Cinemas application from the Android App via Reel Cinemas website, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut