Bahrain’s IAA launches new website
Manama, July 5, 2012
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) launched its new website iaa.bh, which offers a comprehensive overview of media information and development in the kingdom.
The new portal, with links for services, including licences for audio, video and electronic publications, was unveiled yesterday (July 4) by IAA president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
The website in English and Arabic also features information on radio and TV shows, applications to download on smartphones, newsletter subscription services and an events calendar.
Shaikh Fawaz also launched an eCards website, iaapostcards.bh that allows users to select and send 12 eCards designed by Bahraini artists, highlighting national identity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show