Bahrain’s IAA launches new website
Manama, July 5, 2012
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) launched its new website iaa.bh, which offers a comprehensive overview of media information and development in the kingdom.
The new portal, with links for services, including licences for audio, video and electronic publications, was unveiled yesterday (July 4) by IAA president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
The website in English and Arabic also features information on radio and TV shows, applications to download on smartphones, newsletter subscription services and an events calendar.
Shaikh Fawaz also launched an eCards website, iaapostcards.bh that allows users to select and send 12 eCards designed by Bahraini artists, highlighting national identity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013