Hala Al Turk enthrals crowd
Manama, July 7, 2012
Hundreds yesterday enjoyed a spectacular performance by Bahrain's Hala Al Turk as she belted out some of her biggest hits at a programme held as part of the fourth annual Bahrain Summer Festival 2012.
'The Little Wonder' performed some of her most popular songs including her latest hit My Daughter and Sleep, at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Hala made her first stage appearance on the television series Arabs Got Talent in which she showcased her talent.
Following her success, she released her first album Baba Nezel Masheh.
The four-week festival continues until July 15 under the patronage of Culture Minister Shaikha Mai bint Mohammed Al Khalifa.
Held under the theme 'Manama, City of Joy', it features a wide variety of artistic and cultural performances by world-renowned artists.
Visitors will be able to take part in free cultural, educational and fun activities like electronic games, colouring and painting workshops, a professional photography camp and a puppet camp, among other interactive programmes daily from 2pm to 7pm.
Some of the major highlights include Russian theatrical performance Slava's Snow Show, one of the world's renowned musicals, and the Sound of Music, a performance by the region's top hip-hop artist Qusai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest