World of Fashion again in Mall of Emirates
Dubai, September 2, 2012
For the second year in a row, Mall of the Emirates is hosting Dubai’s hottest fashion, beauty and arts event of the year: World of Fashion.
From October 3rd – 16th, Mall of the Emirates will transform into a live catwalk featuring non-stop runway shows, beauty demonstrations and exhibitions for shoppers, visitors and anyone with a passion for fashion to revel in.
Recognised as a platform that will position Dubai amongst the world’s leading fashion destinations, World of Fashion is set to be bigger, better and infused with more glamour than before, a statement said.
World of Fashion will lay out the red carpet with an ‘Evening of Glamour’ on October 3, unveiling their new haute couture collections from Etoile.
Following the grand opening, each day for the following two weeks will feature a new event with fun and sassy themes such as ‘Shoe Playground’, ‘Hottest, Newest, Latest’ and ‘Fashion and Art’ which will include a masterclass with world-famous style illustrator to the stars, David Downton.
World of Fashion’s catwalk shows take centre stage however, and Mall of the Emirates will present over a week of show-stopping, high energy fashion shows from leading luxury and high street brands available in the mall, giving shoppers the added advantage of scoring the latest Autumn/Winter collections right away. Moreover Mall of the Emirates will be producing an exclusive Style Guide and World of Fashion Events Calendar which will be included in the October issue of Harper’s Bazaar and distributed in-mall, allowing visitors to plan their fourteen days of activities and take home the latest fashion tips.
“Hosting World of Fashion for the second consecutive year positions Mall of the Emirates as the premier luxury fashion destination in the region, and drawing upon our previous successes – we intend to make this year’s event the most glamourous and star-studded edition to-date,” said Fuad Mansoor Sharaf, senior director – asset management, shopping malls for Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
“Throughout the two-week festival, all visitors will have the opportunity to celebrate fashion, beauty and art in any way they choose, from sitting front row at a catwalk show, to getting a complimentary make-over to learning about some of the region’s most established designers. World of Fashion is truly an international celebration of style and we’re honoured to bring this event to our shoppers once again.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched