Harvard wins Carrefour Gulf account
Dubai, September 11, 2012
Dubai-based communications agency, Harvard Associates said it has won hypermarket giant Carrefour’s account to represent the brand in its communications activities across the GCC.
Harvard Associates provide turn-key communications solutions from marketing and PR to event management and consultancy by effectively and reliably executing tailor made strategies for each of their clients.
The company said it had won the account after a competitive bid for the leading hypermarket in Dubai.
Working across diverse sectors including construction, FMCG, finance, property developers and malls, Harvard won the pitch to represent hypermarket giant Carrefour throughout the GCC due to its commitment and passion for being client- focused and executing quality projects, events and communications for their clients, said a top official.
Harvard Associates managing director Dahlia Haleem said, “Winning the Carrefour pitch is a great achievement for Harvard and reaffirms our company’s commitment to excellence in the field of communications by providing the best quality service and utilizing our industry expertise for each client that we represent."
“We are excited to have Carrefour GCC as our client, and are looking forward to working closer with the ever expanding and developing GCC business market, as well as being able to implement our innovative ideas in the region on behalf of Carrefour," he added.
The other key clients of Harvard include Festival City, Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank, Dubai Properties, XBox, Green Emirates Properties and Dell.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps