Shamal wins six new accounts
, September 17, 2012
Shamal Marketing Communications (SMC), a Dubai-based boutique PR agency, recently added six new client accounts.
SMC will provide PR support for three exhibitions, Seatrade, GIBTM and SIAL Middle East, plus communications campaigns for UK-based Holistic, First and Foremost and Burger Rebel.
“SMC is particularly strong in the hospitality industry, which is performing solidly and one of the main sectors, driving the UAE non-oil economy,” said Steven Jones, managing director of SMC.
Founded in 2004, SMC has built a network of associates covering China, S E Asia, India, Germany and the UK. Through Holistic, SMC’s PR associate in London, international engineering consultancy Hilson Moran, recently instructed SMC to support its new office in Qatar with a GCC-focused communications campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award