Shamal wins six new accounts
, September 17, 2012
Shamal Marketing Communications (SMC), a Dubai-based boutique PR agency, recently added six new client accounts.
SMC will provide PR support for three exhibitions, Seatrade, GIBTM and SIAL Middle East, plus communications campaigns for UK-based Holistic, First and Foremost and Burger Rebel.
“SMC is particularly strong in the hospitality industry, which is performing solidly and one of the main sectors, driving the UAE non-oil economy,” said Steven Jones, managing director of SMC.
Founded in 2004, SMC has built a network of associates covering China, S E Asia, India, Germany and the UK. Through Holistic, SMC’s PR associate in London, international engineering consultancy Hilson Moran, recently instructed SMC to support its new office in Qatar with a GCC-focused communications campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest