Wataniya in Kuwait mall partnership
Kuwait, September 22, 2012
Wataniya Telecom, a leading telecom group in Kuwait, said it has signed a one-year branding partnership agreement with Tamdeen Entertainment Company for using the company’s entertainment venues in 360 Mall.
The strategic partnership is a result of Wataniya’s continuous efforts to find creative ways to reach its customers and stay in touch with them wherever they are, said a statement from Wataniya Telecom.
As per the agreement, Wataniya Telecom will be branding four of the venues of the Entertainment Center in 360 Mall - The Bowl Room (bowling area), Freeze Club (arcades & video games), Infunity (family entertainment center) and the Flight Experience (Flight Simulator) - till September 1, 2013.
Commenting on the partnership, Wataniya Telecom said, “We believe in fostering relationships with organizations like Tamdeen Entertainment Company because they provide creative avenues of entertainment for young adults and families just like us."
"Simultaneously, we want to stay close our customers by being present in areas which are visited and like by them. It will also help us inemphasizing our brand value and provide our customers with the latest updates on our services and campaigns," he noted.
Tamdeen said the partnership yielded positive yet distinctive aspects which would give customers and visitors to the entertainment venues at 360 Mall the opportunity to enjoy the best atmosphere and the brand new outlook.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut