Wataniya in Kuwait mall partnership
Kuwait, September 22, 2012
Wataniya Telecom, a leading telecom group in Kuwait, said it has signed a one-year branding partnership agreement with Tamdeen Entertainment Company for using the company’s entertainment venues in 360 Mall.
The strategic partnership is a result of Wataniya’s continuous efforts to find creative ways to reach its customers and stay in touch with them wherever they are, said a statement from Wataniya Telecom.
As per the agreement, Wataniya Telecom will be branding four of the venues of the Entertainment Center in 360 Mall - The Bowl Room (bowling area), Freeze Club (arcades & video games), Infunity (family entertainment center) and the Flight Experience (Flight Simulator) - till September 1, 2013.
Commenting on the partnership, Wataniya Telecom said, “We believe in fostering relationships with organizations like Tamdeen Entertainment Company because they provide creative avenues of entertainment for young adults and families just like us."
"Simultaneously, we want to stay close our customers by being present in areas which are visited and like by them. It will also help us inemphasizing our brand value and provide our customers with the latest updates on our services and campaigns," he noted.
Tamdeen said the partnership yielded positive yet distinctive aspects which would give customers and visitors to the entertainment venues at 360 Mall the opportunity to enjoy the best atmosphere and the brand new outlook.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut