Adnec receives top award
Abu Dhabi, September 27, 2012
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (Adnec) has announced that it has received the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Gold Award in the services category, in its 11th edition.
Adnec was granted the award in a special ceremony held at Emirates Palace Hotel which was attended by HH Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the deputy prime minister and minister of presidential affairs of the UAE.
“This highly coveted and prestigious quality management award is a truly proud achievement to the company as it bears witness to Adnec's ongoing and persistent efforts to raise the bar of events industry in the UAE and the region,” said Sheikh Sultan Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, chairman of Adnec.
"This very important accolade gives us a great momentum to further streamline our plans aimed to raise the bar of Mice sector in the region, build strong local capabilities in the events sector, whilst helping achieve economic diversification plans by attracting more exhibitors and event organisers from around the world to the UAE's Capital". – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer