Moda Mall, Bahrain WTC back charity
Manama, October 3, 2012
The Bahrain World Trade Centre (BWTC) and Moda Mall, an ultra-modern shopping destination, recently presented a cheque of almost BD 2,000 ($5,273) to support the children at the Al Noor Charity Welfare to go back to school.
The cheque was presented by Kevin J Kurpierz, general manager of property managers, Cushman and Wakefield and received by Fahiyma Al Mihza on behalf of Shaikha Lamya bint Mohammed Al Khalifa, president of Al Noor Charity Welfare in the Central Court at Moda Mall.
The Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the Bank Muscat International (BMI) and shoppers partnered with Moda Mall in supporting this noble cause and provided financial contributions as part of the ‘Celebrate Style’ Ramadan campaign.
The entire contribution will be used to buy books, stationery and other items required for needy children supported by the Al Noor Charity Welfare. The Charity currently supports more than 500 needy Bahraini children.
In addition, Al Noor Charity Welfare helps a large sector of the Bahraini society by providing medical treatment for the elderly, renovating houses for poor families, and sponsoring orphans and needy families. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo