Mindshare inks BIC media services deal
Manama, November 11, 2012
Innovative brand development agency Mindshare has been chosen to provide media services to the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC). The firm has been responsible for BIC's media operations since 2009.
It promoted the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix and other motorsport activities hosted at the venue such as the Australian V8 Supercar Championship Series, drag racing events and Bahrain World Endurance Championship race.
"With four years of experience working closely with BIC, Mindshare has been able to develop focused media strategies that maximise the track's strengths and appeal," said Mindshare Bahrain managing director Johnny Khazzoum.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New spabike launched in UAE
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show