Prince Alwaleed meets James Murdoch
Riyadh, November 12, 2012
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) and Rotana Group, received in his office in Riyadh James Murdoch, deputy chief operating officer, chairman and CEO, News Corporation International.
The meeting was also attended by Fahad Alsukait, CEO- Rotana Group and CEO of Alarab Channel that is owned by Prince Alwaleed.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch discussed various issues related to Rotana, Newscorp and Kingdom Holding Company.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch reaffirmed their support for Rotana, in which Newscorp has a 19 per cent stake.
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatari films to showcase at UK festival
- Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook