Prince Alwaleed meets James Murdoch
Riyadh, November 12, 2012
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) and Rotana Group, received in his office in Riyadh James Murdoch, deputy chief operating officer, chairman and CEO, News Corporation International.
The meeting was also attended by Fahad Alsukait, CEO- Rotana Group and CEO of Alarab Channel that is owned by Prince Alwaleed.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch discussed various issues related to Rotana, Newscorp and Kingdom Holding Company.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch reaffirmed their support for Rotana, in which Newscorp has a 19 per cent stake.
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand