Fujifilm launches club for UAE photographers
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Fujifilm, a leader in cameras and imaging technology, has launched a club for photographers in the UAE that will provide a platform to develop photography skills with monthly activities.
The X-Series club concept was developed for Fujifilm's social media page fans across Facebook and Twitter, who found the need for such a platform and use models from the acclaimed Fujifilm X-Series: X100, X10, X-S1 and X-Pro1.
The club promises members a wide variety of activities ranging from photography workshops and community events to enjoyable experiments with the X-Series models in adventurous settings.
The first X-Series Club activity called the ‘7 Avatars of UAE’ will take members to the seven Emirates over the next seven months.
Each month, club members will find themselves in a different Emirate where they can capture the regions essence. Every trip promises to show participants an array of culture, heritage, architecture, the desert, the sea and nature’s beauty in different forms.
“The X-Series is a very special range for Fujifilm, made with groundbreaking technology and embodied in a traditional chassis of ergonomic perfection to capture precious moments. The X-Series Club has been conceptualized to involve and educate our customers in the UAE and moreover is a token of our appreciation to their great response,” said Keitaro So, general manager, Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, Mena.
“The X-Series Club is our way of engaging photographers and providing a great platform to develop their skills. The ‘7 Avatars of UAE’ event, which is exclusively for the Fujifilm X-Series Club members, will showcase the different facets of the UAE in various perspectives.
“We are sure that members will have a great experience and will relish the opportunity to enjoy their photography along with networking with fellow enthusiasts,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film