Every NGO ‘needs a business leader’
Riyadh, November 15, 2012
The development field is not like the business field and every NGO needs to have a business leader, said Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, vice chairwoman and secretary general of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations.
She was delivering a lecture on "Running an NGO as a Profitable Business" at the Esade Business School in Barcelona.
Princess Ameerah commenced her visit to Esade by touring the new MBA facilities, and meeting with Esade representatives.
She also attended a reception with Saudi Arabian students in Esade and discussed their education, aspirations and career plans.
She discussed social leadership with a selective group of Esade MBA students. The session was highly interactive and students had a chance to ask many questions about the future of leadership and the importance of social responsibility in businesses.
The audience, which consisted of MBA students from various backgrounds found the session to be very motivational. Princess Ameerah concluded her lecture by emphasizing the importance of handling criticism and believing in personal goals and dreams.
She added: "Step into what you believe in." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider