New head for Digital Arts Network
Dubai, November 21, 2012
Digital Arts Network (DAN), the digital arm of integrated communications leaders, TBWARAAD, has appointed Major Steadman to lead its award-winning team from its Dubai headquarters.
London-born, New York-raised Steadman brings a wealth of experience from clients including Sony, PlayStation, Cadbury, Fly Dubai and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. With experience spanning both in-house and agency, Steadman first moved to Dubai in 1999 to work with the Jumeirah Group.
His forward-thinking digital experience led him to found his own boutique agency, focusing on hybrid-digital solutions, which was acquired by a larger entity that Steadman continued to head up before taking the lead of digital operations at Saatchi & Saatchi Mena.
“Steadman’s creativity and expertise in the digital sphere brings a new dimension to Digital Arts’ offering in the region,” said TBWARAAD COO, Reda Raad. “The team has had an incredibly successful year in 2012, being the only Mena agency to win at Cannes Lions 2012 in the mobile category, and we look forward to supporting Steadman’s plans to raise the bar into 2013.”
The Digital Arts Network oversees all aspects of product implementation, including strategy and planning, account management, creative/content, systems and technology, user experience and production, with dedicated teams supported by a development hub in Beirut and the Global Analytics Labs in India/China. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released