Nokia mobiles feature top Red Bull app
Salzburg, November 25, 2012
Nokia and Red Bull Media House have announced that the groundbreaking World Of Red Bull App has been published for Nokia Lumia and Asha devices.
Fans can now exclusively access the world’s most exciting sporting and cultural content on their mobile phones – 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a unique design experience, they said in a statement.
The World of Red Bull App is a mobile gateway to all Red Bull playgrounds in one user-friendly hub. Consumers will be able to access the sickest tricks, most daring moves, mind blowing performances and explosive beats – Red Bull Stratos, Red Bull X-Fighters, Red Bull Music Academy and much more through their mobile devices.
They can choose between a location based format utilizing Nokia Maps, or a personalized interest based format for how they interact and use the app on a day to day basis.
Furthermore the app delivers premium content that only Red Bull can provide in a truly engaging way exploiting Windows 8 features such as voice control and deep-pinning to deliver a best in class user experience.
Alexander Koppel, chief commercial officer Red Bull Media House said, “Working with Nokia we have created a truly innovative product that takes our unique content, our stories, and our moments directly to our fans, anyplace anytime.”
“This app delivers world renowned exciting, unique content that only Red Bull can provide, on a platform backed by great technology, which further enhances the consumer experience.”
“Nokia and Red Bull Media House have delivered something special that speaks to the strengths of both companies and their most passionate consumers," said Bryan Biniak, VP & GM, Global Partnering & Application Development, Nokia.
"With a design that is inspired by both the Windows Phone tile motif and Red Bull’s distinctive aesthetic and technology like Nokia Maps, we’ve melded world-class hardware with an intuitive, smooth user experience unlike any other app in the world. Together, we have raised the bar for what consumers should expect from their devices." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps