Etisalat launches new channel for National Day
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2012
Etisalat has added a new channel for its eLife TV and E-Vision customers to mark the UAE’s 41st National Day celebrations.
The ‘Channel41’ will feature exclusive National Day programs.
Etisalat’s chief corporate communication officer Ali Alahmed launched the channel and highlighted Etisalat’s keenness in participating in national celebrations.
Notable programs on the channel include rare and previously untelevised footage of the UAE, work of the nation’s founding fathers and recent developments under the country’s leadership.
Residents of the UAE will also get a chance to share their greetings and express their love and support for the country and its rulers through a website www.etisalat.ae/UAEDec2, created specifically for the occasion. To add to the excitement, people across the region can create and send in their own UAE National Day greeting videos which will be aired on TV. The channel will also cover the special activities organized by Etisalat at its various branches across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut