Etisalat launches new channel for National Day
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2012
Etisalat has added a new channel for its eLife TV and E-Vision customers to mark the UAE’s 41st National Day celebrations.
The ‘Channel41’ will feature exclusive National Day programs.
Etisalat’s chief corporate communication officer Ali Alahmed launched the channel and highlighted Etisalat’s keenness in participating in national celebrations.
Notable programs on the channel include rare and previously untelevised footage of the UAE, work of the nation’s founding fathers and recent developments under the country’s leadership.
Residents of the UAE will also get a chance to share their greetings and express their love and support for the country and its rulers through a website www.etisalat.ae/UAEDec2, created specifically for the occasion. To add to the excitement, people across the region can create and send in their own UAE National Day greeting videos which will be aired on TV. The channel will also cover the special activities organized by Etisalat at its various branches across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal