Edelman receives top Mepra award
Abu Dhabi, December 6, 2012
Leading public relations firm, Edelman Middle East and Africa, was recently named Large Consultancy of the Year for a second year running at the Middle East PR Association (Mepra) Awards.
Edelman also took home honours for Best Practice – Business to Business for Connecting the World to the Gulf campaign and Best Use of Digital PR for UAE 40th National Day Celebrations.
The campaign, designed to maximise awareness across the seven Emirates about the 40th National Day and the rich heritage of the country, took place over five months, a statement from the company said. It earned 1.2 million website page views, more than 1.7 Facebook post views and garnered more than 21,000 #UAE40 Twitter mentions.
Edelman established its Middle East and Africa branch, based in Abu Dhabi, in 2009. Since then, it has grown from one person to more than 50, and expanded to include an office in Dubai. The firm has established a strong base of local and global clients in public and private sectors that span a variety of industries including healthcare, consumer goods, technology and finance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game