GCC media policy vital, says Bahrain
Manama, December 8, 2012
Bahrain is calling on the GCC to co-ordinate a unified media policy and has urged member states to promote better relations with international human rights organisations.
A memorandum to this effect will be debated as GCC parliaments, Shura councils and national assemblies meet today at the Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa, our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News reported.
The two-day session will also discuss a UAE proposal to set up a GCC parliamentary information network. A proposal to set up a GCC Parliament will also come under the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show
- UAE bank to launch Barca-themed cards