Russian ballet set to dazzle Bahrain
Manama, December 8, 2012
Dancers from two of Russia's most famous theatres, Bolshoi and Mariinsky, will visit Bahrain this week for a spectacular ballet performance.
The show, Gala Russe: Stars of the Russian Ballet, is being organised by the Culture Ministry and tickets are selling out fast.
It will be held at the Bahrain National Theatre on December 9 and 10 at 8pm.
It will feature dances from Swan Lake, Don Quixote and La Corsaire, with some of the world's most renowned names in ballet performing, including Denis Matveinko, Vyacheslav Lopatin, Anastasia Stashkevich and Ekaterina Osmolkina.
Tickets are available at Virgin Megastore in Bahrain City Centre and online, priced at BD30 for balcony seats and BD40 for main-floor seating.
Special student rates are available for balcony seats. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider