Top firms sign up for Bahrain airshow
Manama, December 19, 2012
A total of seven leading companies have signed agreements to take part in Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS) 2014, a report said.
The firms, including Bahrain Airport Company, DHL Aviation, Aircraft Management and Charter Services Tag Europe, AIR BP, Bahrain Airport Services and MENA Aerospace, signed the deals at the BIAS wing at the Middle East Business Aviation Exhibition in Dubai, according to the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Transportation Minister Kamal Ahmed attended the expo as part of preparations for BIAS from January 16-18 at the Sakhir Air Base.
He also met senior executives and leading players in the global aviation sector and representatives of services providers at the world's leading airports.
He said more than 60 per cent of BIAS space had been sold and the remaining will be sold soon. It is hosted by Bahrain every two years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand