UK pop singer to entertain at Doha Gulf Club
Doha, January 3, 2013
British pop singer Natasha Bedingfield will play a full concert at Doha Golf Club on January 25 as part of the entertainment at the 2013 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters golf tournament.
Tournament organisers the Qatar Golf Association (QGA), Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC) and Commercial Bank of Qatar have announced that it will play host to a number of international music stars, who will perform live weekend shows in the Public Village at Doha Golf Club following the end of play on January 25 and 26.
Grammy nominated Bedingfield has sold over two million albums worldwide and was the first British female solo artist in almost 20 years to have a number one single in the US, with her huge hit, Unwritten.
Bedingfield, who is based in London and LA, will be followed by Dublin band the Stars From The Commitments, who will perform following the Championship trophy presentation on January 26.
The Irish collective will perform a string of soul hits such as Try A Little Tenderness, Mustang Sally and Chain of Fools.
Distinctive blues band Congo Faith Healers and popular party group Madhen will also perform on January 25 and 26 respectively.
Hassan Al Nuaimi, president of the Qatar Golf Association, said: “Each year we aim to provide a world-class experience for spectators at the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters. We are delighted to offer such a strong line-up of entertainment in the Public Village, providing a great experience for audiences long after the day of golf play has finished.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps