Oman’s PEIE holds awareness programmes
Muscat, January 9, 2013
Oman’s Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), represented by Human Resources Development Centre, organised recently lectures on drug awareness business ethics and values.
The lectures, which were held at Areej Vegetable Oils and Derivatives Company in Rusayl Industrial Estate, aspired at instilling moral awareness among employees working in companies and factories.
The first lecture was delivered by Captain Yahya Al Harthy from the Directorate General of Combating Drugs and Psychotropic Substances at the Royal Oman Police, which was aimed at raising a thorough awareness on the harmful effects of drugs, its negative effects on the community and ways of prevention.
The second lecture, delivered by Mohamed Sadam, expert at the Human Resources Development Centre in PEIE, endeavored to familiarise participants with the rights and duties of a general job, and to underscore the importance of job's ethics and values in a work environment.
Salwa bint Said Al Shukaili, director of Human Resources Development Centre, said: "These programmes come within the 2013 training plan for employees of companies and factories in the various industrial estates across the Sultanate in a way to spread social and moral awareness among the workers. Coordination with concerned authorities has been established to organise the series of programmes throughout the year." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand