ICLP Dubai general manager Dion Maritz
ICLP to manage OSN's 1st rewards scheme
Dubai, January 10, 2013
OSN, the region’s leading pay-TV network has appointed ICLP, global leaders in loyalty, to design and manage OSN Privileges, the broadcaster’s first rewards programme.
OSN Privileges features special offers and premium prizes all year round for its subscribers, a company statement said.
OSN Privileges aims to bring the magic of TV to life by giving subscribers access to exclusive experiences and incredible rewards including special invites to the Oscars and VIP access to the MTV Awards, among others.
Additionally, subscribers can enjoy a number of privileges from OSN partners including Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Fitness First, Ski Dubai, iFLY Dubai, Aquaplay and Grand Optics.
Hamad Malik, chief marketing officer at OSN, said: “OSN Privileges is the result of extensive research and insights into customer preferences and is our way of giving subscribers something extra.”
“We needed a partner that could handle the various elements of the programme seamlessly while further developing the initiative and maintaining customer engagement.
“ICLP was selected for their experience, and success in managing multi-facet loyalty campaigns and for the passion and commitment they demonstrated,” he added.
Priyanka Lakhani, loyalty planning director said: “Building a more experiential engagement is vital in creating a more emotional connection with customers and driving loyal relationships. ICLP is delighted to partner with a proactive, customer focused brand such as OSN to deliver this innovative proposition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal