BAC to take part in Bahrain Air Show
Manama, January 14, 2013
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) will participate in the 2014 Bahrain International Air Show, it was announced during the Middle East Business Aviation conference in Dubai.
The Bahrain International Air Show is a prestigious event poised to once again put Bahrain in the global spotlight, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Now in its third edition, the show, has fast become a global calendar event, providing a unique platform for high-level international aerospace businesses to come together. Furthermore, the event's unique location at the Sakhir Airfield offers the perfect venue for demonstrating aircraft on the ground and in the air.
"The high-profile event showcases the kingdom at an international level and provides the best business-to-business networking opportunities, a platform for idea exchange between the most prominent customers and providers in the aviation industry," said BAC chief executive Mohamed Al Binfalah.
"BAC's participation is a continuation to our on-going support of the event since its inception and we are pleased to demonstrate our commitment to the success of the show".
The air show is organised by the Civil Aviation Affairs in partnership with Farnborough International Limited and will be held from January 16 to 18 next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand