Xerox top brass awards Saudi team
Riyadh, January 15, 2013
The president of Xerox Developing Markets Operations (DMO) recently presented the Saudi Xerox leadership team with the President’s Award for its outstanding performance.
Herve Tessler, president of Xerox Developing Markets Operations (DMO), Roy Harding; chief operation officer in DMO east regions, Daniel Benoit; VP of Finance & DMO CFO, and Marcus Childs; VP and GM of Xerox Middle East and Africa (MEA) recently visited Saudi Xerox.
The visit highlighted Xerox’s presence in the kingdom for over 25 years, during which the Saudi team increased its customer base, extended company branches and escalated its market growth by 37 per cent, reaching new milestones and growth targets.
“Saudi Xerox has witnessed substantial growth within the market over the past 25 years. The top executives’ visit highlights the milestones we have been achieving. Saudi Xerox leadership team is looking forward to closing another strong year of expansion and development,” said Ehab Guindi, general manager, Saudi Xerox.
Throughout the years, Saudi Xerox has managed to attain outstanding development and leadership in managed print services, develop extensive channel programmes through small, medium and large business sectors in addition to increasing the sales of Xerox production technology as well as remaining the market leader in the office color printing technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show