Bahrain to host major CSR expo
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain will host the first Bahrain International Corporate Social Responsibility Conference and Exhibition 2013 in March, a report said.
The event, from March 3-6, will be held under the patronage of Finance Minister and Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, according to the report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
It is being organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers in co-operation with FR6M Communications and Bahrain CSR Society.
The focus is to allow local, regional and international professionals to meet and discuss latest CSR trends and how to direct them to the rightful community projects.
The forum is considered the first of its kind in Bahrain and will highlight the community support provided by the oil company associated with the National Oil and Gas Authority. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched