Top beauty expo sees 10pc rise in exhibitors
Dubai, January 22, 2013
Beautyworld Middle East, an international trade fair for beauty products, hair, fragrances and well being, is anticipating a 10 per cent increase in exhibitor numbers for its 2013 edition set to take place in Dubai in May.
The exhibition will take place from May 28 to 30 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Organised by Messe Frankfurt, the Beautyworld brand hosts trade shows at various locations around the world.
With year on year sales up significantly on the previous year, and return exhibitors taking as much as 33 per cent more space, 2013 promises to be a fruitful time for the event, said organisers.
Local UAE company B-Connected has signed up as the biggest single exhibitor in the show’s 17 year history. B-Connected first attended Beautyworld Middle East with a 12 sq m stand which was then upsized to a 163 sq m stand for the 2012 edition. Satisfied with the results, B-Connected will occupy over 300 sq m for the 2013 edition.
Latest show updates include the renewal of a five year contract with long term partner Madi International on the Walk of Beauty. Featuring the most talented professional hairdressers and make-up artists from the GCC, the Walk of Beauty has been an integral feature of Beautyworld Middle East for over eight years.
Nazih Trading, for the third consecutive year, will organise the nail competition in association with OPI. Nail It! By OPI has established itself as a significant attraction for the 22,000+ trade visitors to the exhibition, said organisers.
“The special features at Beautyworld Middle East bring increased variety and excitement to the show floor. While the core value of the exhibition lies in the individual exhibitor showcases, the special features add to the overall show experience and also create additional platforms from which business can be conducted at the fair,” said Ahmed Pauwels, CEO of Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
Madi International is a leading distributor for a range of internationally renowned brands for the salon supply business across the region. With offices in UAE, Kuwait, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia, amongst the brands under the Madi International portfolio are Wella, Kadus, Essie, Thalgo and Maya Beauty, among others.
Mohammed Madi, president of Madi International Group, said: “We have been working closely with Epoc Messe Frankfurt to organise the Walk of Beauty for many years and value the strong partnership we have developed.
“The Walk of Beauty is an excellent backdrop for live demonstrations within the professional beauty sector and each year we continue to develop new contacts and make new business deals at Beautyworld Middle East.”
The region’s leading distributor of worldwide brands, Nazih Group has been exhibiting at Beautyworld Middle East since its inception 17 years ago.
Nazih Hamad, managing director, Nazih Group, said: ‘We have been exhibiting at Beautyworld Middle East for as long as I can remember. Each year we take a larger stand and gain great value from our participation.”
“Partnering with one of the leading brands under our portfolio, Nail It! by OPI came into fruition. Being involved with the nail competition at Beautyworld Middle East has brought us further reach and it is a great platform for securing even more business leads through the exhibition as well as for further positioning ourselves as leaders in our field,” Hamad added.
Some of the other features which will take place during Beautyworld Middle East 2013 include Face It! a professional make-up competition; Hair Education, a professional hairdressing demonstration and the Fragrance Station, which showcases a range of the perfumes which can be found on the show floor in one convenient location. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps