Bahrain Autumn Fair draws big crowds
Manama, January 27, 2013
More than 17,000 people visited the ongoing Autumn Fair 2013 in Bahrain on Friday, bringing the total number of visitors since its opening on Wednesday to 47,000, a report said.
More than 700 exhibitors from 20 countries and 118 Bahraini companies in addition to the Industry and Commerce Ministry’s handicrafts development centre and productive families are taking part, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The annual consumer products show runs at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until January 31. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand