Bahrain City Centre launches Kids Ville
Manama, February 7, 2013
Bahrain City Centre, the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in the Kingdom, has launched a novel programme, Kids Ville, to bring interactive and educational activities for kids in the community.
Featuring an assortment of colouring pages for children to fill in, or blank pages for those who want to explore their inner artist, the free of charge colouring workshops will take place daily from 6pm-9pm in front of the Early Learning Centre store on Floor 2, said a statement from Bahrain City Centre.
A complimentary activity, Kids Ville offers children a golden opportunity to spend some quality time being creative at the mall's colouring activity station daily, it added.
Bahrain City Centre is part of the City Centre family across the region and has been developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain City Centre |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New spabike launched in UAE
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show