Hill+Knowlton names new regional director
Manama, March 4, 2013
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has announced the appointment of Rasha Kashkoush in the newly-created role of regional director for government communications and public affairs.
Kashkoush rejoins the consultancy after an earlier six-year stint with H+K in the Middle East to build H+K Strategies' government and public sector practice. She will be reporting to president and chief executive for India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey Sconaid McGeachin.
With almost a decade of experience in public relations, Kashkoush's professional expertise lies in strategic communications, messaging, and reputation management programmes for organisations in both the private and public sector.
"Rasha's understanding of the Middle East coupled with her experience working on public sector clients at H+K Strategies gives her a unique edge," said McGeachin.
"She will expand our government practice across the region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: government |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain