Dubai firm wins big at Lynx awards
Dubai, March 17, 2013
Blue Apple Advertising, an independent advertising and PR agency based in Dubai Media City, has won the 'Gold Award' at the 7th Dubai Lynx Awards Ceremony held recently at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
More than 100 agencies from across the Middle East and Africa region competed for the prestigious Gold award under the best Design category, said a company statement.
Commenting on the win, Blue Apple Advertising CEO Vishal Anand stated, “We are honored to receive this prestigious award from Dubai Lynx and overwhelmed by the recognition it bestows. I thank my team members for keeping the flagship of the agency running high.”
Blue Apple, he said, offers innovative solutions on practices of communication, engagement and experience (CEE) based on strategic, creative and management excellence.
The awards ceremony took place before a record crowd of more than 1,836 industry professionals from the Mena region who were out in force to find out and celebrate this year’s winners of the coveted Lynx trophies.
Over the last few days, 40 jury members have been deliberating on 2,092 entries from 19 countries to decide which are worthy of taking home a Dubai Lynx trophy.
A total of 185 winners have been awarded with 6 Grands Prix, 26 Gold, 69 Silver and 84 Bronze trophies.The annual Dubai Lynx Awards are now in their seventh year and set the benchmark for creativity in the Mena region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra