Zayani signs up new media partner
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain-based Zayani Motors has appointed OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of Memac Ogilvy, as its marketing communications services partner to support the management team in its communication activities in the kingdom.
"We chose OgilvyAction as our strategic partner based on the company's extensive experience in Bahrain and across the region," said Zayani Motors general manager Zaki Mohammed.
"We are confident that with the expertise of the OgilvyAction team we will be able to launch a strong comprehensive marketing programme that will drive more success for our portfolio of brands," Mohammed said.
"We are excited to be able to add Zayani Motors, home to some notable motor brands such as Peugeot, Mitsubishi and MG, to our existing client base," said Memac Ogilvy Bahrain managing director Ghassan Boujacli.
"Our team is ready to take on yet another exciting selection of brands to work with," he added.
The Zayani Motors team is already working closely with OgilvyAction to prepare for the launch of Peugeot 301 and Mitsubishi ASX scheduled for the end of this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut