Bahrain Yellow Pages revamps website
Manama, March 24, 2013
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a publisher of market leading directories, has announced the launch of its new redesigned Bahrain Yellow Pages website with several new features for an easier interaction and enabling customers to find business information, telephone numbers, addresses and fax numbers.
The Bahrain Yellow Pages is a directory that covers every business in Bahrain, published annually in both Arabic & English.
The new website focuses on offering user friendly functionality and comprehensive search solutions to end users. It also provides location maps of companies and direct access to their websites, brochures, pictures and even promotions.
"With the most accurate data of all online directories, the Bahrain Yellow Pages is the one-stop place to find any information in Bahrain, about Bahrain or for Bahrain, wherever customers are in the world," remarked Mike Orlov, the chief executive officer of Primedia International.
"We want to offer our users better search results with accurate and up-to-date information, as well as offer all companies an amazing opportunity to increase their brand visibility and benefit from the enhanced usage and positive return on investments," he added.
Headquartered in Bahrain, Primedia publishes directories such as Qatar Yellow Pages, The Gulf Directory, Banks in Bahrain and Arab Banking & Finance.
The company operates through its offices in Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Kuwait, as well as from its network of international agents around the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand