Starbucks launches Facebook page for Mena
Dubai, March 27, 2013
Starbucks Coffee has set up a dedicated Facebook page for the Mena region as part of its ongoing efforts to stay connected to customers.
The Mena Facebook page (facebook.com/StarbucksMiddleEast) contains a timeline of Starbucks’ key moments, taken from the rich history of global and regional news stories.
The page will be regularly updated with exciting and engaging product offerings in addition to the latest news and community highlights. Customers will also have the opportunity to share their views, get involved in the Starbucks conversation, join the regional and store community activities and interact with Starbucks Mena region directly.
Rana Shaheen, regional communications and CSR manager at Starbucks Mena, said: “Following the success of the Starbucks MENA bilingual website that was launched a year ago in English and followed a few months ago in Arabic and English, we have now created a Facebook page that allows two-way communication between us and our loyal customers in a fun and informal way.
“We are very proud to kick off the new page and update you on the go with our latest offerings and stories. Our aim is that through Facebook, Starbucks will be able to build meaningful and rewarding relationships with its customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo