Viva to bring football legend to Bahrain
Manama, April 10, 2013
Viva, the official partner for Manchester United in Bahrain, will bring football legend Denis Law to the Kingdom, to celebrate the launch of the 2013 Manchester United Soccer School (Muss) programme.
The launch event will be held on April 13 at 3pm in Bahrain City Centre where the English football club’s fans in Bahrain will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with the legend and have an autograph session, a statement from the telecommunications company said.
Law’s statue stands on the Stretford End concourse as a lasting monument to his impact on Old Trafford and his 237 goals scored during his time at United, and is a fitting tribute to one of English football club’s true stars.
His visit to Bahrain is part of Viva’s Manchester United community initiatives targeting Bahrain’s talented young boys and girls in the age-group of 13 to 15 years who are passionate about football.
The visit is set to happen during a significant time in Bahrain’s sporting calendar and is aimed at further strengthening its profile as a major host of sporting activities by raising its international profile, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show