Hundreds visit Made in Bahrain event
Manama, April 17, 2013
Hundreds of visitors daily attend the Made in Bahrain Week organised by Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team at the Al Aali Mall Boulevard.
The event, which will continue until April 20 takes place from 5pm to 10pm daily, and is being held to support talented youth, a statement from the telecommunications company said.
This initiative is part of the team’s efforts in providing opportunities to enhance the skills of Bahrain’s younger generation. Many young talents have signed up to participate and display their unique work in areas such as artwork, handicraft, design, clothing, sweets, and food.
Since the aim is to support talented young people, all activities and products in the event have been created or designed by young Bahrainis, the statement said. This includes the design of the place itself, the event’s logo and all communication materials used.
As part of the week-long event, participants are competing against each other to win prizes in a variety of categories such as design, art, food, and traditional craft. Batelco and Al Aali Mall have joined hands to award the best 12 stalls with prizes which include a one-week free display space at the mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai