Primedia unveils new corporate image
Doha, May 5, 2013
Primedia Qatar, a leading media solutions provider and publisher, has unveiled its new corporate image with a new logo and website – www.primedia-qatar.com.
The logo supports the strategy of Primedia Qatar and its affiliate company, Primedia International, to reinforce their regional market strength by encouraging a unified identity between the two companies, whilst keeping a local positioning in each of the branches – Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
The innovative website provides users with the portfolio of products and services offered by Primedia Qatar to businesses which want to increase their visibility and leads in the GCC, a statement from the company said.
With the rise in technology and the growing demand for companies to be visible in their respective markets, this website presents opportunities and platforms for businesses to maximise their presence in the region.
During the past few years, together with continuing the development of its well-known print products – The Qatar Yellow Pages, The Gulf Directory, Arab Banking & Finance and many others – Primedia Qatar has focused on maximising digital offerings, the statement said.
With the company’s recent upgrades and restructuring of its online platforms – www.yellowpages.qa, www.gulfind.com, www.yellowpages.bh – Primedia Qatar has expanded its digital expertise: website and app development, email broadcasting and data management are part of Primedia’s extended portfolio.
“Our aim in launching the new website is to provide visitors with the opportunity to learn about Primedia Qatar’s portfolio of solutions enabling all businesses to achieve exposure and visibility through print, online, on-mobile, e-broadcasting and database management services,” said chief operating officer, Aldrin S Menezes.
“Our new logo and brand re-positioning demonstrate the mission of Primediq Qatar to keep offering new media solutions to all Qatari SMEs to increase their visibility both locally and regionally,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index