Tele-Gulf sales staff plan 2013/14 strategy
Muscat, May 8, 2013
The sales force from Tele-Gulf Services, a leading media solutions provider and publisher and an affiliate of Primedia International group of companies, recently met for its annual conference to prepare the sales strategy for 2013/14 in Muscat.
Managers from the other five branches of Primedia International – Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – joined the Omani sales team during the conference at the Crystal Hotel.
Tele-Gulf’s growth, both in terms of operations and revenues, has been substantial in 2012, due to the extension of its offerings and the development of its portfolio, making Oman the most successful branch of the year, a company statement said.
The entire team also received dedicated media training to insure the quality of the consultancy services offered to all Tele-Gulf clients and customers.
“2012 has been a brilliant year for Tele-Gulf Services. The company has seen a 60 per cent increase in its workforce, developing its portfolio of solutions, and signing new exclusive publishing agreements like the Oman Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s Trade and Industrial directories,” said chief executive Mike Orlov.
“We are confident that Primedia International will continue to provide Oman businesses with the best visibility solutions and support them in developing their customer base both locally and regionally,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer