New president for AmCham Bahrain
Manama, May 14, 2013
The American Chamber of Commerce in Bahrain (AmCham Bahrain) has elected Qays Hatim Zu’bi as its new president for the term 2013-2014 .
The election took place at AmCham’s annual general assembly meeting held recently.
The meeting also elected new board members which include: Qays Hatim Zu’bi (Zu’bi Partners, Attorneys & Legal Consultants), Hamid Al Zayani (Al Zayani Investments), Ahmed Jawahery (American Cultural & Education Center), Tareq Hejazi (Microsoft), Mazin Khoury (American Express), Mazin Manna (Citi Bank), Nabeel Ajoor (Ajoor Furnishing), and Sameer Nass (Nass Group).
Qays H. Zu’bi thanked members of AmCham Bahrain for their confidence in him and trust. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand