Riyadh Al Thaqafi
Ewaan offers villa top prize at Jeddah fest
Jeddah, June 6, 2013
Ewaan Global Residential Company, a Saudi-based affordable housing firm, is sponsoring a summer festival in Jeddah and is offering a villa at a major project as the top prize of the festival.
The villa on the offer is in Alfareeda Residential Project, the flagship development of Ewaan, north of Jeddah.
“Our support for the Jeddah Summer Festival highlights Ewaan’s commitment to the community and being a leading player in city’s northern extension where Alfareeda is at the heart of a vibrant new neighborhood,” said Ewaan CEO Riyadh Al Thaqafi.
“The importance of the summer festival is linked to the significant development and promising growth of the city,” he added.
Al Thaqafi highlighted that the company is offering the prize of a lifetime for one lucky winner – a villa worth more SR1 million ($266,000) in one of the most desirable residential developments in Saudi Arabia.
Located North of Jeddah, Alfareeda offers a unique living experience providing all the needs of daily life in an elevated style where comfort and quite prevail.
The project is fully equipped with an advanced infrastructure and service facilities including a state of the art telecommunications network, electricity lines, water, sewage and drainage pipes, and a well-planned road network to avoid traffic congestion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra