Viva Kuwait names car campaign winners
Kuwait, June 6, 2013
Viva, Kuwait’s fastest-growing telecom operator, has announced the winners of its recent 'Win a car every week' campaign.
Two winners an Audi A5 Sportback 2014, while another three won the all new Camaro V6. Additionally, five people won the KD10,000 ($35,000) prize.
Following of the success of the initiative, Viva has developed further means to facilitate the process of entering the draw.
Entering the draw can be done through one of the following options. The first option is to subscribe with 500 fils per day giving customers infinite minutes and SMS to any Viva line. This option entitles the customer to one chance to enter the draw each week.
The second option is to subscribe to the BlackBerry KD3.9 service, which gives customers full and unlimited BlackBerry Services. This option provides customers with seven automatic chances to enter the draw each week.
The third option is to purchase the KD 2 prepaid line. The fourth option is to recharge for 500 fils or more, and this entitles the customer to one chance to enter the draw for every 500 fils.
In addition, customers can also enter the draw by subscribing to the 500 fils local bundle which presents customers with 60 local minutes per day. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs