Voting for the best BWTC photo commences
Manama, June 9, 2013
Bahrain World Trade Centre (BWTC) has shortlisted the top 20 photographs as part of its first Instagram Photography Competition, which began last month.
The competition was launched to provide amateur and professional photographers in Bahrain an opportunity to capture innovative snapshots of the landmark, said a statement.
More than 230 entries were submitted as part of this competition, which were reviewed and shortlisted by a panel of judges based on the rules and regulations for the competition.
The shortlisted entries have been uploaded to the BWTC Instagram account (MODA_Mall) and the competition page (Bahrainwtc) and its Facebook page modamall for the public to cast their vote, it said. The online voting period is from June 6 to July 1.
Owners of the three entries that receive the highest votes and are selected by the panel of experts will win an iPhone 5 and Moda Mall gift vouchers worth BD100. In addition, shoppers and visitors to the mall will have the unique opportunity to see the shortlisted entries at an exclusive Moda Mall exhibition held in the lounge at BWTC.
The BWTC is a mixed use development in Bahrain that houses state-of-the-art towers designed for commercial use. It is also at the forefront of sustainable development in the country with the first ever integrated wind turbine power generating capability. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal