Sharaka Holdings unveils corporate identity
Doha, June 11, 2013
Qatar-based Sharaka Holdings, a diversified family of businesses including real estate development, manufacturing, education and restaurants, has launched its new brand identity.
The brand unveiling was held at Amari Hotel, one of the newest additions to the Sharaka brand portfolio. The evening began with graceful dance performances followed by a four-course dinner.
Addressing the gathering, chairman Sheikh Abdulla bin Ahmed Al Thani said: “From GTG to Sharaka Holdings; from a family business to a family of businesses.We are “growing together” in a spirit of partnership."
“Sharaka means Partnership. As partners and business associates all of you gathered here this evening are members of the extended Sharaka Family,” he noted.
The evening concluded with vice chairman Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ahmed Al Thani cutting the Sharaka cake symbolizing the beginning of a new era in the company.
A diversified family of businesses with a major presence in real estate development, property management trading, manufacturing, contracting, education, restaurants and specialized services.
With 30 companies and a workforce in excess of 2,500 professional Sharaka Holdings is now in a commanding position to take on new ventures.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats