New spabike launched in UAE
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Spabulous Solutions has announced the launch of spabike, an entirely new concept offering innovation and privacy in aqua therapy in the Middle East region.
A cutting edge innovative solution entirely manufactured in France, Spabike is the leading product in the emerging field of private aqua biking. Combining exercise, hydrotherapy and massage, Spabike offers a highly efficient and soothing way to get and stay in shape.
Spabike is a private Jacuzzi with an integrated pedaling system that uses hydraulic resistance, providing a lot of benefits for the health. Indeed, the bicycle gives users a traditional workout, said a statement from Spabulous .
Moreover, training in an aquatic element both reduces stress and impact on your joints while also helping minimize water retention and provides a simultaneous massage. It is an easy private workout and a perfect concept for everyone who wants to do pain-free fitness activities, it added.
Nathalie Abi Khalil, the spa consultant & general manager of Spabulous Solutions said, "We are extremely pleased with a response we got at the launch of the Spabike in Beauty World. Many wellness & Beauty center as well as and medical center are very keen on implementing the Spabike in their facilities."
Private aqua biking will soon be available all over GCC, the main areas of interest are the Spabike are body-reshaping and physical rehabilitation, she added.
The company will offer in the UAE market an alternative and innovative workout solution that is quicker and easier than traditional cycling or aqua therapy methods. “The Spabike will allowed the UAE to develop and improve the aqua therapy services currently in available in the wellness market”, stated Abi Khalil.
“Wellness expert are seeing a real interest for cycling as well as aqua-therapy methods in the UAE. Spabike combining both activities is suitable for a multitude of venue in the UAE such as fitness centers, spas, and physical therapy clinics, beauty centers”.
Two Spabike models are available to fit different needs. The first one, Spabike Tonic, allows users to bike in either sitting or standing positions, it’s multi-position handlebar allows users to customize their experience.
The second one, Spabike Relax, which is providing a smooth and progressive workout in a semi-horizontal position, excellent solution for pregnant women and users with reduced mobility. Both models offer a powerful lateral massage jets system with variable power that surround the whole lower body.
“Private aqua biking” was first developed in 2005 but quickly spread across Europe. The wellness industry has seized on this concept and has shown a genuine interest in this new equipment for aqua biking, said Abi Khalil.
In France, over 600 aqua bikes have been sold in the past two years. This new concept just arrived to the Middle East & GCC, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released